Changing Lives; Transforming Cities; Building Nations
Welcome to Kingdom Gateway Sanctuary!
Please feel free to browse this page to find out more about our Sunday Services and activities and what we stand for. Should you require any more information please contact our Administrator at the contact details listed at the bottom of this page.
Our vision is “Changing Lives; Transforming Cities; Building Nations” and our Statement of Faith is the same as that of Lion of Judah Ministries. Günther and Beatrix Schenk are the founders and Senior Pastors of Kingdom Gateway Sanctuary, a kingdom church and ISAAC network church (International Strategic Alliance of Apostolic Churches) based in Windhoek, Namibia.
You are more than welcome to contact or Myemail at 061 236 829 and make an appointment if you require more information.
Scriptures that form our foundations:
(Please note that these explanations are very cryptic. Feel free to contact us for more information):
Acts 2:42 “They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of the bread and to prayer.”
- Apostolic doctrine: We are committed to maintain apostolic doctrine that is aligned to the word of God. Our primary source is Dr Jonathan David.
- Fellowship: Our desire is to establish fellowship that will form strong bonds in the body of Christ and extend this hand of friendship to the community.
- Communion: this speaks of the covenant we have as Christians with our Lord and saviour. we also believe in covenant relationships between people that are brought about by destiny.
- Prayer: Our desire is to raise up prayer warriors that will be accurate in prayer to establish God’s Kingdom on the earth.
Rev 5:8 “When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.”
- The Harp speaks of worship that is an outflow of our relationship with the Lord. Worship is the vehicle to touch the heart of God.
- Golden bowls full of incense makes reference to intercession.
Mal 4:6 “He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse.”
- Our heart is for the restoration of young people, raising up the new generation that is not just excited for God, but to move them into destiny and to equip them to establish Kingdom. This new generation will become a generational army for the Kingdom of God.
- Restoration of the fathers & mothers so that they can enter into their destiny and reunite the generations and demolish the generational gap in families.
Scripture is taken from the NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE, Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Used by permission.
The Purpose of our Care Group meetings are two fold:
- For personal growth and understanding of the mandate and message.
- For the strengthening of a one-man company
Important elements according to the book of Acts (2:42) that are incorporated into the groups are:
- Continuing in Apostolic Doctrine
- The Breaking of Bread
If you would like to have more information or wish to join a Care Group please call our Head of Department, Ismael Ntopoli, at 081 338 2132 or alternately call our office at 236 829 or send an email to our Myemail.
Subject to the covenant principles listed separately, the following will apply for members:
- New member applicants are subject to a minimum of three month monitoring period before acceptance. This will take place through various channels.
- New members / applicants must undertake to complete the Spiritual Authority and Demolishing Strongholds courses.
- Members must be totally submitted to the leadership and the vision of the church, regularly attending services and other activities of the church.
- Members are expected to partner with Kingdom Gateway Sanctuary with their finances, time and effort.
- Members are expected to demonstrate progressive transformation of character, internal value systems as well as maintaining spiritual progress while earning a good report from without the church.
- Members should place high value on relationship-building, refraining from discrimination.
- No leadership function will be delegated to anyone with a membership of under one year and who has not completed serving on the Usher team.
- The church is under no obligation to continue a person’s membership if the above Criteria and / or Covenant Principles (as stipulated in a separate document) have been violated by the individual.
General Weekly Program & Announcements:
- 09h00 Sunday Mornings: Intercession
- 09h30 Sunday Mornings: Sunday Celebration Service (Unless otherwise stated below).
- 19h00 Tuesday Evenings: Worship & Intercession (except during holidays).
- 19h00 Every Second Tuesday of the Month: Combined ISAAC Worship & Prayer meetings.
- 19h00 Wednesday Evenings: Care Groups (except during holidays).
- Please see Course Dates on the home page or under itinerary.
Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 16h30
GMT +2hrs Summer time (September - April) and GMT +1hr Winter time.
Please direct your queries to the correct email address to ensure efficient response.
- Please direct your queries to our Myemail.
View Larger Map
From the Western Bypass:
Once you have turned into Prosperita, turn left into Nickel str and take the first left again into Copper str.
Once in copper street go around the first bend going to the right and drive straight on to the second bend. At the second bend turn left onto the interlocks (which will become a cement road), ErongoMed will be on your left side and Namibia Express on your right. Drive straight to the end of the cement road. As you go into the yard it will be the building directly in front of you.
From Michelle McClean Road:
Once you have turned into Prosperita from the main road (Rehobother rd) into Michelle McClean rd, turn first right into Nickel str and take the first right again into Copper str.
Once in copper street drive to the first bend (going left). At this bend turn right onto the interlocks (which will become a cement road), ErongoMed will be on your left side and Namibia Express on your right. Drive straight to the end of the cement road. As you go into the yard it will be the building directly in front of you.